By Shane | Posted on January 13, 2009 at 10:00 am |
Posted in Category: Maintenance

I found a script that I didn’t knew exist in the MediaWiki maintenance folder for such a long time. The script easily changed everybody’s old and invalid skins to the skins that are now active. Because I didn’t know anyone preference I have reset everyone back to the default “Battlestar” skin.

With that being done you shouldn’t have anymore errors when trying to log into the wiki. Sorry for the very very long delay. There was over 1500 users using old skins.. and that was just on the English wiki.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 13th, 2009 at 10:00 am and is filed under Maintenance. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.